Limited edition Isotope HydriumX® ‘Exit’
It is time to discuss your EXIT strategy!
Isotope® is launching another chapter of the HydriumX®, paying homage to that life-saving sign telling you where to exit. As it should, this watch is fitted with a full-lume dial that lights up when you need it the most. This not only makes the time easy to read but also reveals a little figure running for the door. As soon as you have made a safe exit and are back in the light, it escapes the dial. Lost for direction? Just follow the arrow-shaped second's hand to your nearest exit. It is another quirky yet fun detail that is an ode to the sign that is subconsciously part of our everyday life, no matter where you are on the globe.
Like all the HydriumX® models, the EXIT comes with a 40mm case of micro-blasted 316L stainless steel. It is fitted with Isotope Lacrima hands in two shades of green, which are another fun reference to the EXIT sign and further increase legibility. The full-lume dial is protected by a thick, double-domed sapphire crystal, further enhancing the character of the EXIT. The 120-click, unidirectional bezel in a tantalizing green hue complements the hands and Arabic numerals. Its Isotope Lacrima mark tells that besides a fun and functional timepiece, the EXIT is also a capable diver watch with a water resistance of 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft. It comes on a comfortable, 22mm high-quality FKM strap with a signed micro-blasted Steel Buckle and Quick-release. Through the HydriumX® screw-down exhibition case back, you get to admire the Swiss-made automatic Landeron movement with customized finishing and oscillating weight.
The Isotope HydriumX® EXIT is limited to 100 pieces, and pre-orders are now open, so don't wait to determine your exit strategy!
The HydriumX® Exit starts shipping in July 2023.
- Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
- Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
- Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
- Hydrium™ X screw-down exhibition case back
- Uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks
- Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
- Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
- Off-white dial filled with Super-LumiNova® and bold Arabic numbers
- Isotope Lacrima hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Water-resistance 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft
- 22mm Quick-release FKM strap (grey or white) or Italian Calf black leather w/ green with signed micro-blasted Steel Buckle
Swiss Landeron Mechanical Movement
- Automatic, self-winding
- Power reserve 40 hours
- 25 Jewels, 28800A/h
- Accuracy -12/+12 s/day
- Customised finishing with Perlage and Côtes de Genève