HydriumX "Will Return"
Limited Edition of 100 numbered watches - SOLD OUT
The Isotope Hydrium™ X "Will Return" is the living interpretation of the most iconic clock door sign, encapsulated in a high-quality Diver's watch case.
The inspiration comes from our frequent trips to New York, where the traditional clock door sign patiently informs us when the shop will be open again.
The hour and minute hands are similar to a water droplet and have an intriguing and adorable similarity to our "Lacrima", the dial motif we adopted to connect all Isotope Watches designs.
At the end of 2019, before the pandemic struck, we started creating and adapting the design to the real world. After two years and various iterations, we are ready to start the production of a Limited Edition of only 100 watches.
The "Will Return" is available on a bespoke watch case inspired by droplets and by the fluidity from the Streamline Moderne era, a principle we have consistently followed since we created the Rider Jumping Hour.
The watch case is made out of machined and micro-blasted Stainless Steel, providing a grey, raw look, yet refined with Sapphire Crystal on the Watch Face, Bezel and open case back.
You could dive up to 300 meters deep with this watch, but you probably won't. Yet, we love to have an original and beautiful tool watch that can withstand whatever the adversity.
The dial is filled with Superluminova, for maximum visibility in the dark, certainly useful for when you are waiting for that shop to finally open again...
This "Will Return" Limited Edition comes with an automatic Swiss Made movement and no date window to ensure it stays as close to the original design as possible.
For further info, please send an email to email@example.com
We will reply as soon as we return 😉
- Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
- Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
- Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
- Exhibition screw-down case back
- Uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks
- Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
- Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
- White glossy dial filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Isotope Lacrima hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Water-resistance 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft
- 22mm Quick-release FKM straps with signed micro-blasted Steel Buckle
Swiss Landeron Mechanical Movement
- Automatic, self-winding
- Power reserve 40 hours
- 25 Jewels, 28800A/h
- Accuracy -12/+12 s/day
- Customised finishing and rotor