Hydrium Burnt Tangerine
Limited Edition of 100 numbered watches
The Isotope Hydrium™ Burnt Tangerine is Isotope's interpretation of a high-visibility dial.
We always wanted to make a tangerine dial, but distinct and unique, so, instead of using large indexes, we are using over-dimensioned, high-contrast hands with the shape of the Isotope "i".
The two-layered dial shows the exclusive Lacrima, our DNA, and the index ring. Both are slightly elevated, opposing the traditional Sandwich dial.
The design has been improved over the last two years, and we manufactured only 100 watches, offering a very exclusive and original Diver's watch.
The Burnt Tangerine is available on a bespoke watch case inspired by droplets and the fluidity from the Streamline Moderne era, a principle we have consistently followed since we created the Rider Jumping Hour.
The watch case uses machined and micro-blasted Stainless Steel, providing a grey, raw look, yet refined with Sapphire Crystal on the Watch Face and Bezel.
The screw-down case back has a diving motif, an Hydrium exclusive. You could dive up to 300 meters deep with this watch, but you probably won't... Yet, we love to have an original and beautiful tool watch that can withstand whatever the adversity.
The hands and indexes are filled with Swiss Superluminova, for optimum visibility in the dark or underwater.
This Burnt Tangerine Limited Edition comes with an automatic Swiss Made movement, two years of limited warranty, and no date window for a cleaner dial.
- Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
- Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
- Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
- Hydrium Exclusive Stainless steel screw-down case back
- Uni-directional sapphire crystal/Stainless Steel bezel with 120 clicks
- Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
- Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
- Isotope "i" hands and indexes with Super-LumiNova®
- Water-resistance 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft
- 22mm Quick-release FKM strap with signed micro-blasted Steel Buckle
Swiss Mechanical Movement
- Swiss Landeron 24, self-winding
- Power reserve 40 hours
- 25 Jewels, 28800A/h
- Accuracy -12/+12 s/day
- Decorated + Customised rotor