Hydrium™ x Blink
It's Blue, It's Pink
Blink, and you'll miss it!
Isotope is proud to launch the successful Hydrium™ X in a new colour scheme rarely seen in watchmaking.
Working with blue and pink, you get a combination that we like to call 'Blink.'
By combining these two colours, which are traditionally used to designate each sex, you get a watch for everybody.
While it shares the familiar design of the now sold-out Isotope Hydrium™ X "Will Return," the blue and pink add a new dimension.
Despite being meant to be worn casually, the Isotope Hydrium™ X "Blink" is a competent diving watch featuring a 40mm large case made from 316L stainless steel with a micro-blasted finish, double-domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal, unidirectional sapphire bezel with 120 clicks, and a screw-down crown.
The exhibition case-back shows the Decorated Swiss Landeron, whilst ensuring water resistance up to 30 ATM/300 meters.
Like the Isotope Hydrium™ X "Will Return," the Isotope Hydrium™ X "Blink" will be offered as a limited edition, and when it goes just as fast as the Hydrium™ X "Will Return".....
It's Blue, It's Pink, Blink, and you'll miss it!
The Isotope Hydrium™ X Blink is a Limited edition of 100 pieces and it's now ready for Free Express shipping via DHL or Royal Mail.
- Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
- Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
- Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
- Hydrium™ X screw-down exhibition case back
- Uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks
- Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
- Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
- Shimmering Pink Salmon dial
- Isotope Lacrima hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Water-resistance 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft
- 22mm Quick-release Blue FKM strap with signed micro-blasted Steel Buckle
Swiss Landeron Mechanical Movement
- Automatic, self-winding
- Power reserve 40 hours
- 25 Jewels, 28800A/h
- Accuracy -12/+12 s/day
- Customised finishing and rotor