Hydrium Blue Night
Limited Edition of 100 numbered watches - SOLD OUT
The Blue Night...
We all have dreams, we all look for beauty and starry nights.
Once upon a time, I had in my collection a black enamel dial watch. A strange dial, with black and blue reflections. It had its own life.
It was also quite different from all others, very unique, very dressy... this meant that it was hardly used as I was never a big fan of suits. It all depends on the occasion, naturally.
But my work allowed me to dress smart and casual.
The enamel dial is refined and deep. But hardly used on a daily watch.
A tool watch, or a diver's watch, is commonly used daily due to its sportive look, practicality and robustness.
The idea behind it was to create a dress watch that can be used as a tool watch... and what if we add strong Swiss Superluminova® and Blue Flamed hands?
We did it... and it looks out of this world.
This limited edition of 100 watches with blue flame hands and enamel black dial comes on a 40mm bead blasted Stainless Steel case resistant to up to 300 metres deep.
With a decorated Swiss movement, the self-winding Landeron 24, this watch has the perfect balance between a tool and a dress watch.
The watch case is made out of machined and micro-blasted Stainless Steel, providing a grey, raw look, yet refined with Sapphire Crystal on the watch face and bezel.
Like all Hydrium watches, the Blue Night is tested up to 300 meters deep for maximum practicality.
- Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
- Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
- Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
- Hydrium Exclusive Stainless steel screw-down case back
- Uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks
- Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
- Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
- Deep Black Enamel dial, indexes filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Isotope "i" hands and indexes with Super-LumiNova®
- Water-resistance 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft
- 22mm Quick-release FKM strap with signed micro-blasted Steel Buckle
Swiss Landeron Mechanical Movement
- Automatic, self-winding
- Power reserve 40 hours
- 25 Jewels, 28800A/h
- Accuracy -12/+12 s/day
- Customised finishing and rotor
N.B. - The images are from a physical, working prototype. The final version has a higher finishing quality. Although fitted with a Swiss Made movement, the Swiss Made seal will be replaced by Great Britain.